1900 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
|Partner News |
- Lieberman signs agreement to distribute Oracle 11g with its flagship product: Enterprise Random Password Manager.
- We have signed a new reseller partner to support our US Government business - a certified Disabled Veteran Business and National Minority Supplier: Heritage Global Solutions, Inc.
- We have been certified for integration with ArcSight and a press release with more information is forthcoming. Bottom line: you can view all Enterprise Random Password Manager and Random Password Manager events from within ArcSight via our connector. Click here for details on what it means to be ArcSight Certified Common Event Format (CEF) Compliant.
Product Updates / Launches / Podcasts
Analysts / Press / Events
- Computerworld, January 2010: Update: Heartland breach shows why compliance is not enough. "The Heartland incident showed in no uncertain manner that compliance with standards such as PCI are meaningless unless there is a way of monitoring that compliance on a continuous basis, said Philip Lieberman, CEO of Lieberman Software, a Los Angeles-based vendor of identity management products."
- Network Centric Security, December 2009: Philip Lieberman discusses current cyber security threats and the challenges to resolving them in his article "Building Legal Frameworks for CyberSecurity Change".
- Tek Tips, December 2009: Mismanaged Privileged Accounts: A New Threat To Your Sensitive Data. "Once a single computer is compromised, the intruders leapfrog from system to system, compromising highly sensitive privileged accounts throughout the organization until the infrastructure is mapped and its most valued information can be extracted quickly enough to render conventional safeguards powerless."
- Dark Reading, December 2009: Enterprise Random Password Manager integrates with all current and recent versions of SharePoint Server. "SharePoint Server makes extensive use of privileged accounts for its processes, and is an example of an enterprise service that could benefit from Lieberman Software's Enterprise Random Password Manager."