1900 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 425
Los Angeles, CA 90067
|Customer Snapshot |
Heartland Financial USA, headquartered in Iowa, is a publicly traded financial services company that provides banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance and consumer finance services across 73 locations.
Heartland Financial required a solution to secure and manage privileged account access in order to comply with regulatory mandates, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) was acquired and deployed to all branches in the network.
"Our biggest advantage is that our systems are now much more secure. Controlling our privileged identities helps protect us against threats like malicious software. Another benefit with ERPM is the time savings and increased productivity compared to scripting."
Shane Nicely | VP of Information Services, Heartland Financial USA
Click here to read the detailed case study.
- Hewlett-Packard Silver Business Partner Announcement: Lieberman Software's participation in the HP Software Enterprise Management Alliance Program demonstrates our commitment to develop privileged identity management solutions that help safeguard deployments of HP Operations Center and HP Network Management Center (formerly known as HP OpenView™).
Product Updates / Launches / Podcasts
- Podcast: Virtual Strategy Magazine - Interview with Philip Lieberman about cloud computing security and the new release of Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) v4.82. Duration 15:39.
Events / Press / Analysts
- Network World, March 2010
"Lieberman Software's Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) provides new levels of visibility and control for cloud service providers and large enterprises to secure privileged identities."
- ChannelWeb, March 2010
ERPM named one of 25 Hot Products to Watch at RSA! "With this version of ERPM, cloud service providers can assure both customers and IT auditors that privileged access to sensitive data is continuously monitored and secured."
- Help Net Security, March 2010
"ERPM now delivers fine-grain management features to protect every asset in the cloud infrastructure – including physical and virtual computers and network appliances, hypervisors, databases, middleware, line-of-business applications, and more."
- Dark Reading, March 2010
"ERPM continuously discovers, secures, and grants fully audited, role-based administrative access to physical and virtual IT assets within the cloud infrastructure."
- ebizQ, March 2010
ERPM Helps Cloud Service Providers and Large Enterprises Manage and Secure Privileged Identities
- Global Security Magazine, March 2010
"ERPM adds the capability for cloud service providers to delegate different levels of privileged access, audit and compliance reporting to end-customers."