1900 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 425
Los Angeles, CA 90067
|Partner News |
Product Updates / Launches / Podcasts
- NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH! Check out our freshly branded Windows Management products website. Let us know what you think! Enter our NIGHTMARE SHARE contest and you could be a big winner! toolsite.liebsoft.com
- Random Password Manager is no “con,” though it’s earned one. Military Embedded Systems. One way the U.S. Army ensures security for enterprise software wares operating on its Army Enterprise Infrastructure network is by issuing a “CoN” or Certificate of Networthiness (ironically, to eliminate “cons” and security breaches). Accordingly, Lieberman Software Corporation’s Random Password Manager privileged identity management product recently received the U.S. Army CoN.
Events / Press / Analysts
- Barney's Blog - Third-Party Report: Lieberman Software. Redmond Channel Partner Online.
Lieberman Software, headed by super smart Phil Lieberman, has long been in the Windows admin market. Now Phil is eying the cloud with Enterprise Random Password Manager, which now brings its identity management features to cloud providers.
- The Cloud Challenge: Security. Cloud Computing Journal. "Safeguarding a cloud infrastructure from unmonitored access, malware and intruder attacks grows more challenging for service providers as their operations evolve. And as a cloud infrastructure grows, so too does the presence of unsecured privileged identities – those so-called super-user accounts that hold elevated permission to access sensitive data, run programs, and change configuration settings on virtually every IT component."
- Insiders Not The Real Database Threat
Dark Reading. "Problems like using commonly known shared passwords, never changing sensitive passwords, and allowing their employees to have too much access for too long to sensitive data with no accountability is the rule rather than the exception."
- Secure and Audited Privileged Account Access
Government Security News (GSN)
Who has access to your mission-critical systems? Why do they have access? How can you gain control over your privileged accounts and provide this information to IT auditors? All of these topics and more are discussed in this 6:09 broadcast from GSN.
|Tech Tip of the Month|
Service Account Manager: Enumerating Dependent Services
For years, Service Account Manager has been the go to tool for updating Windows service account passwords. One reason that it’s the most efficient solution for performing this complex task is its rare ability to perform a full dependency analysis on each service. Learn More